<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

The first Black Hasidic music star 


Comments:
I'm not trying to raicial c"v its just that I dont think he has as much talent as portrayed. I think its more because of him being a "black, jewish, chasidic singer gimmick" that makes up the entertaiment.

 

He's not the first. There is a Bostoner Chosid named Y-Love (search youtube) who is the first black Hasidic music star.

 

i actually know him. he's originally from cleveland. i dont think anyone is making fun of him. he isnt an opera singer but itssort of like James Brown mixed with Avrohom Fried

 

Don't call Y Love Chassidich, that is an insult.

 

I find his music interesting the way he combines classical hasidic music with hip hop I think it creates diversity because it emphasis that hip hop can be mixed with other forms of music to make compelling lyrics.

 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Chaptzem! Blog

-