<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Out of the Inbox - In memoriam of Motty 


Sent in by a Chaptzem reader

What exactly happened to Motty Borger during the last few seconds of his life I will never know.
One thing I do know is that Motty loved people. He loved everyone around him and was a good friend who you could always count on for a quick sharp one-liner or a good hearty laugh.
I spent a lot of time with Motty throughout the years, he was there for me in my time of need, fully and completely without hesitation and without the expectation of reciprocation.

Motty was a true friend and I now miss him dearly.

There are many things that I do not know, but I know one thing for sure. I want to remember Motty exactly the way he was on his wedding day, happy, joyful and full of hope, looking eagerly into the future to his whole life ahead of him.

May we learn from Motty and follow in his footsteps and may we all be better friends one to another like Motty was.

Comments:
beautifully written thank you for posting something positive i loved motty a lot and never knew his father but i love his father he is a real ohaev yisroel

 

great article

 

Why isn't anyone talking about the sexual molestation that was probably the cause of this tragedy?

There are already so many bodies under the proverbial rug that there's no room left for any more.

 

talking about what happened is stupid because know one will ever know we just should learn what we could

 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Chaptzem! Blog

-