<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 23, 2009

Caption This! 


Comments:
Yankel!! Ich Farshtay Nisht. Why couldn't you daven in the room? If you're not done in 5 minutes, I'm driving off without you! Affileh az ich hub nisht kan license. Mon Mamma iz gevein gerecht vegen dir. Git Shabbos Yankel.

 

Nu! we made up to go to a hotel for an hour i'm deducting this from your time.

 

Is that a laptop on the roof!

 

Obama has his caddy and I have mines

 

Stop making fun of innocent people I now this man he is a BT a very erlicha guy

 

I'm not entirely sure why this is amusing.. nebach, these people are living out of their car? this is a terrible sign of the times.

 

I think they used to call him the "Golden Gate Rebbeh"

 

What, you want everything? Three years I've been waiting for them to let you out, and all you can do is complain that I forgot the tallis?!

 

Yankel, daven shoin, hufentlech, doos vet helfen di kar arbeten.

 

"No, the tefillin straps *won't* replace the fan belt. We're at the gas station. Pay the man for a fan belt, Yankel."

 

How did you get this picture of me. We were running late, and I had to daven before my late zman.

 

I guess Momma was right. Horse and buggy may be slow but it looks like automobiles come with some really strange stuff in the trunk.

 

"Will you marry me?"

 

NOW you tell me for a Skulener Chossid?

 

Oy a broch!!! Der vayb wants to learn how to drive...I'd better daven!

 

its very inappropriate to be making fun of someone you dont know...Maybe they took a long trip? Is that so far out there? The man had to daven, at least he was willing to do it the way he did rather than passing the zman...

 

Oy you have to forgive me I just woke up and the trunk is a mess.

 

Nee, Shulem...the kinder are hungry..tie down the trunk and lets go!

 

old litvich joke about the chossid greasing the wagon wheels with his tallis and tefilin. some think about driving when they davan; and some daven when their driving.....

 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Chaptzem! Blog

-