<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Shmooorah Matzah! 

Sent in by a Chaptzem reader

 

Comments:
got some milk w/ that matzah
lol

 

ioTHAT LOOKS LIKE MACHINE MATZOS I THINK THATS NOT WHAT HE WANTS AND WHERES THE CREAM CHEESE

 

I hope they make laxatives for cows too!

 

I thought cows eat only hand matzah.

 

its machine matzah... good for behimes...

 

How much did he pay per lb.

 

Machine matzoh for Behaimas? lets see next year when Matzoh is $40.00 a pound who is a beheima. I think that your going to have second thoughts if man or machine rolls your matzoh.

 

guy's and gal's at $21.50 you have to be a schmu.... to give matza to beheimas

i would do the same
they are 100% kosher and no problem what so ever

talking about this if there is anyone that has a fish tank small or big please let me know what you do for pesach
i have a 50 gal with approx $350.00 of tropical fish, pesach is a real problem most food is chometz (no pun intended matza will kill them)
please let me know

thanks

conserned resident on brooklyn

 

Re: fish tank:

Feed them bloodworms. Start slowly mixing them in with the regular food a couple of weeks before to give the fish a chance to get used to them.

 

these ppl don't care anymore about shmurah matza

 

to anon. 9/11 thank you

have a great summer

 

I give my fish an assortment of different kinds of dried worms, dried shrimp, zucchini, etc. depends what kind of fish you have. goldfish eat anything, matzoh, lettuce, pieces of orange, zucchini, worms etc.I wouldn't waste expensive Pesach matzoh on an animal (only crumbs for the fish)

 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Chaptzem! Blog

-