<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Anti-Semites graffiti car at mall parking lot

Sent in by a reader -

Dear Chaptzem,

Please post the following story that happened to me:

I was parked by the Gateway Mall in the Starrett City section of Brooklyn, which is frequented by Brooklyn Jews of all persuasions.

Upon returning to my car, I realized that a Magen David that was not there earlier was drawn into the dirt on my driver's side window.

Apparently, some anti-Semite noticed a Jew with a yarmulka leaving his car and left me a "gift".

Since it was not a Swastika, I did not make a big deal, but I am confident that it was an anti-Semitic gesture.

I was so horrified by the incident that, unfortunately, I immediately used a
baby wipe (I had my 2 babies with me) to remove it. Thinking back, I should
have taken pictures first.

Additionally, I parked somewhere else shortly after and needed to remove it
so as to avoid having my vehicle "branded" as a "Jewish Vehicle".

Comments:
Dear writer:

Welcome to golus. Sorry it took you 2,000 years to realize where you are. (Yes, in case you are wondering, America is still golus. Even in Brooklyn.)

Otherwise, sorry for the ''dustup'' and glad the baby fresh wipes did the trick. Next time instead of taking pictures, say a tefila to the RBS'O thanking him it wasn't anything serious and asking for his continued protection.

 

Don't have complexes about such non-sense!!!

 

It's very possible a yingerman did this.

 

dont u think that maby it was a kid who did it ?????
sounds like that to me

 

you should go to the car wash more often

 

In thi scrazy world there are other possibilities. perhaps it was a non-Jew that likes Jews, perhaps he works with them and really feels friendship. I really think thi sis a possibility.
I was almost involved in an incident at Target in that mall. If yoy go there be very careful on Saturday night. 99% of the people are peaceful, I almost got involved with a trouble maker at Target.

 

He tought you are a Satmer chosid.

 

I think it was one of those tzionis.

 

I didn't know that a Magen David is an antisemitic symbol.

 

Hey, get a life... and clean your car more often...

 

I saw it mysef. It was done by the aliens who make the crop circles.

 

A few years ago in Stamford Hill,the chassidishe area of London England non removable stickers bearing the flag of the state of Israel and reading,'Israel Facist State' were stuck on 'Yiddishe' cars.Most New Yorkers dont understand the meaning of anti semitism!

 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Chaptzem! Blog

-