<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Road rage blow up in Boro-Park

A Chasidishe man driving a Suburban stopped at a stop sign for a little too long. Behind him were two drivers for the Ateres Chaya 'valet parking'. They honked their horn to get the guy to move. He put his car into park, rolled down the window and let them know that he wasn't moving because they beeped at him. The man waited and they kept on honking. The valet parkers came out of their car and began to yell at him to move, but he ignored them. One of the valet guys then smacked the rear end of the Chasidishe guy's Suburban. At that point, the Chasid, weighing about three-hundred pounds, jumped out and got in their face. He shouted right into their nose, "You touch my car again and I'll take your head off!" Surprisingly the valet guys backed off. The Chasid still did not move until a Yingerman went over to him and let him know that the only people that he was hurting by this were the Yidden that were waiting for their car at the Chasunah hall.

Comments:
The Chosid apparently has an EGO problem. He should seek psychiatric help.(I think he suffers from over blown self importance. He's a big fat guy, drives a big fat car etc.)

 

On the contrary, if you sit in front of the Chassana Hall and watch the idiots honking their heads off, and beeping into the night, you'd do what the Chosid did. BP has a problem, and it's too many "I own the world, so get out of my way" drivers!

 

Yo Chapztem, where are the pictures when we need them??

 

1st of all, I was driving a mini van not a suburban, and I weigh only 250 not 300 pounds and what I said was that I was gonna kick them so hard their mommas would be crying back in russia

 

What a damn outright Chilul Hashem!
Just emagine being married to such a guy!I wonder how he would react to his wife if the chulent came out burnt!(that's assuming he's married)

 

great sory!

u really have a superb imagination!!!

any other important news to tell us?

 

To Anonymous 9:54 PM

If that really you, you should learn to grow up! Because that this rate your goona get your self hurt.

Good Luck!!!

 

The torah says stay away from anger.Just insert the word "Italian" instead of "Chosid" and you will understand that that is not how a Jew should act.

 

Maybe it was some dressed up as a Fat Chossid for Purim and the whole thing was a Purim shpiel

 

there is absolutely nothing wrong with honking someone who thinks he can talk on the phone & drive 2 miles an hour while holding up all the drivers behind him. My message to all drivers is WAKE UP. don't talk on the phone if you can't talk & drive at the same time.

 

I don't agree what he did but being an outsider the honking in BP is getting to me. I don't hear all year (honking) what I hear in BP in one day.
I always tell my children if I become Mayor of NY the first thing I take care of is the honking. How does a $1000. fine sound for a first offense.

 

what a big fat stinking bahaimah
does he think he owns the world

 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Chaptzem! Blog

-