<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Preeeeesenting Yehuda Schnaps, PHD, dancing fool


Comments:
I don't know what is this Blog. But public assault is like kind of blood ... in Jewish tradition.
This one of my light refreshment wedding/bar-mizva new dance ,is done upon request of Jewish teenagers ,Bar-mizva guys ,that asked
to learn some more special Hasidic dance moves ,that they will be glad to see and learn. I think that is much better option for the teenagers instead of going after "hip-hop" ,"breakdance" ,"trance"
as one step to leave orthodox (in Israel) ,it is better that they will learn and go after more attractive pure Jewish Hasidic dance and moves (although this specific movie is bit less hasidic style).
Even for jewish adults it is much less fool to dance hassidic dance than run after foolish ball in foolish games of football or basketball . This dance give you credit like praying to our God and you keep good shape at the same time and you feel much better . And if you not professional dancer you must think in "real" time about the proper moves and coordination.
You can be sure that I tried those dances before hundreds of people in Jewish occasions ,that see that and love that ,and kids that asked me to learn them this moves ,before I put it in the Internet.
I dance with "Musa(Moshe) Berlin" and his band ,before IDF cripple at Purim and other occasions .
I have more special Hassidic dance here in youtube with grandfather stick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4vKiYb_p8I
and bunch of other real Hasidic dance in Israeli kosher site:
http://www.tsofar.com/zofar/mashtap/view.asp?word=%F9%F0%F4%F1&by=search
I will put some more movies more professionals and from real Jewish hasidic wedding pary ,in the future . This will only done good to the Jewish orthodox entertainment ,that have a lot of musicians ,a lot of singers ,a lot of bands ,a lot of cantors ,but not any familiar Hasidic dancer ,although hasidic dance is one of the deep spiritual base of "Hasidoot" and can give real benefit to Hasidic music shows. I am not young ,and I admit my PHD is a little good "gimic" here ,but I hope that young jewish dancer will pull up this glove and "gimic" and start to care ,develop and improve real hasidic dance with happy and soul hassidic music instead of much less pure dancing like "hip-hop" ,"breakdance" and "trance" and their music.
This dances are for goodwill and happiness for the couples that just married and are like pray before god to give all best to the couple .So if the band practice ,the singer practice for them. The people that dance for them are need also to practice ,if they really want to do good "job".
Anyway I will be glad to dance in your Jewish party "Smachot" ,for free. This is great "Mitzva" and I enjoyed that and you will not regret . See soon short dance movie from real wedding.
To summarize ,explain me "what is the problem in this movie"?

 

If you want to continue "joke" on the PHD ,here is somthing from a real wedding:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ-r5mwBH0E
and what about the big stick practice "joke":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4vKiYb_p8I
and I can give you more.
Shabat Shalom
Wish you all best and to be sure that God love your work.

 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Chaptzem! Blog

-