<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 29, 2006

New York State Police visiting Jewish camps

The New York State Police have been given orders to visit every Jewish camp in Sullivan county and inform them of the Seattle, WA Jewish camp shooting. The orders, according to the Sate Police, are from the Department of Homeland Security. When asked what exactly the risks to Jewish camps in New York were, a State Trooper answered, "I really don't know if there are any threats at this moment in New York. All I know is that I was given this freaken, uhm excuse me, map and was told to relay the message to all the Jewish camps listed." So I guess for now the biggest threat to campers in New York is the camp food.

Comments:
What shooting ??

 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google
Chaptzem! Blog

-